- George Brodrick Edington, Iron founder of Glasgow, on March 23rd 1888.
- Son, Patrick Fullerton Watt on Sept 2 1907 age 36 yrs
- Wife, Charlotte Jane Watt on April 3 1918 age 74 yrs.
- Daughter, Margaret Eleanor on Nov 29th 1935 age 60 yrs (or 58 yrs).
- Son, George Henry on Sept 24th 1945 age 73 yrs.
- Mary Ann Clough, his mother's widow of Captain John Edington on Sept 12 1869.
- Sister, Margaret Eliza on July 13 1890.
NB- Noting comment from Australian descendants, I visited this memorial stone again on the morning of Oct 25th 2009 and took a fresh video with additional still images. It should be noted that the inscriptions on this family memorial are very shallow and hence not easy to read after the extensive lapse of time and effects of the weather at this very exposed position. I do believe, however, that the information provided above is substantially accurate, and can, of course, be checked via official records at Scotland's People or elsewhere. For more information, contact me via the e-mail contacts at catswhiskerstours.co.uk